- They can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- They are never on loan to another student.
- No Fines!
- As a member of Teesside University you have access to nearly half a million e-books.
- E-books have additional functionality:
- They are usually searchable and may incorporate features such as audio, video and hyperlinks.
- You can also add your own annotations and notes to an e-book.
This is a useful short video explaining the advantages of e-books (used with permission from RMIT University, Australia).