This tutorial aims to introduce you to some of the basic ideas in quantitative research.
By the time you have completed this tutorial you should:
- Have an idea of what quantitative research is.
- Know some of the key terms used in this research.
- Be aware of some of the resources to help you in your research.
- Know some of the methods to collect your data.
- Be aware of the different ways to take a sample.
This tutorial will cover:
- What quantitative research is.
- The key terms used in quantitative research.
- Introducing SAGE Research Methods to help you in all aspects of your research.
- Some of the methods to collect your data.
If you prefer to view this tutorial as either a Word document or as a video, select the Alternative Formats option from the left-hand menu.
This tutorial should take 15 mins to complete.