Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Can I access this resource?
To access British Standards Online you must be either:
- A Teesside University undergraduate or postgraduate
- A UK-based member of Teesside University academic staff
- A member of Teesside University Library staff
If you are not a member of any of these groups then unfortunately our licence does not allow access to the resource
Use of licensed material
All electronic databases are covered by licences, and failure to adhere to the terms of the licences could result in the University losing access to these resources.
The licence for British Standards Online includes the following terms:
- The material available on British Standards Online is for educational use only
- You may only print one hard copy of any document
- You may only make one electronic copy of any document and this may not be copied or circulated electronically
The full British Standards Online licence can be found by following the link below
Access British Standards Online
British Standards Online
Full-text access to British Standards. Teesside University students do not have to pay
for standards that are part of our subscription.
Please read this Important Copyright Information
before using British Standards Online.
If a standard is downloaded on a University PC it will be saved to the C drive of that PC. Please move or save this to your homespace or USB for future use.