This system will allow you to successfully manage course reading and ensure that library resources are available and accessible. It is easy to update and you can organise it to suit your module structure.
If you have any questions or would like training on how to use RLO please contact your Academic Librarian. Alternatively take a look at the self-help instructions in the Getting Started section or check the FAQs.
If you are a student looking for advice on reading lists please go to your Subject LibGuide and select the Reading Lists Online page.
Students only need to click on the title of an item to find out where it is in the Library and if it is currently available.
Images are displayed to help students identify the book they need on the shelves.
It is easy to access reading lists on the go and for students to find the resources they need wherever they are.
The Analytics feature allows you to see how well used your list is by students. Find it under the View/Export menu.
1. List title.
2. Edit button. Edit items on your reading list, change the name or description of the list, or invite colleagues to work on the list.
3. View & Export button. Access analytics for the list, or to export it to a variety of formats.
4. Add to My Lists button. Add the list to your “My Lists” area on Talis.
5. Module code or codes the reading list is linked to appear here.
6. Section header.
7. Reading list resource. Click on the title to expand to see more details for this item.
8. View Online button. Click here to access the linked electronic resource.